- Strategic consulting
- Management consulting
- Information technology consulting
Successfully transforming an existing situation into a new one requires implementing major changes in project mode.
Teams must support the change project and work with it and not against it.
Pragmaty helps you define strategies for change and give meaning to the challenges involved
We help break down the change project into a sequence of different parts
- You may need to review certain critical processes, create a new governance or organizational structure, plan HR initiatives or strengthen your customer or service focus
- Communication is a key aspect and we offer specific change management expertise to get your staff on board
- We help you organize and manage the change project
We can guide senior managers as they structure and manage these changes and help them communicate accordingly.
- A change project with deliverables attached to each milestone and a snapshot of what your organization will look like at each milestone
- Processes to be reengineered before moving to the next step
- Segmentation of your service offering (per client and per availability on the timeline)
- Resource reallocation and knowledge transfer
- Setting up the committees and governing bodies you will need
- Change management events